Project Management Specialists
At Tectum Consulting we understand that every project has a defined start and finish.
Recognising the opportunity, need or problem and deciding whether a project is worth planning is vital.
Key components of project management are:
- Time – the intended duration of the work
- Cost – the budget allocated for the work
- Scope – what is required to be undertaken to achieve the goal
- Quality – the standard of the outcome of the project.
Although there are different project management methodologies and approaches, most projects follow these stages:
- Initiating the project – the project manager defines what the project will achieve and realize, working with the project sponsor and stakeholders to agree deliverables.
- Planning – the project manager records all the tasks and assigns deadlines for each as well as stating the relationships and dependencies between each activity.
- Execution – the project manager builds the project team and also collects and allocates the resources and budget available to specific tasks.
- Monitoring – the project manager oversees the progress of project work and updates the project plans to reflect actual performance.
- Closing – the project manager ensures the outputs delivered by the project are accepted by the business and closes down the project team.
Planning and concept feasibility checking is fundamental to a successful project. We provide professional advice, expertise and timely service.
Feel free to call to chat with Brent today on 021 832881 to see if Tectum Consulting can provide the service you need or help point you in the right direction.